Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Little Princess,

omg they looks beautiful, I think this is the best I’ve seen them both look

I am shocked at the number of “haters” on this site, hating on celebs is understandable but this is the first lady and president, one of the most beautiful and powerful couples in the world- people need to take their ignorant backsides and go and hate on hoes like kim k or paris hilton and direct their ignorance elsewhere


THE ECONOMY MAYBE JACKED UP AS HELL. WE CANNOT AFFORD TO LIVE LIKE THE OBAMAS. WE ARE LOSING HOMES, JOBS, HEALTHCARE, AND EDUCATION MIGHT BE ALL JACKED UP. BUT IT STILL MAKES ME VERY HAPPY AND PROUD TO SEE THE OBAMAS IN THE WHITE HOUSE. THEY ARE JUST KEEPING IT REAL I GUESS. THE FIRST LADY LOOKS STUNNING. IF I WASN’T SO DAMN BROKE I WOULD CRY. WELL YOU PEOPLE BETTER ENJOY THIS WHILE IT LAST. KEEP HOPE ALIVE. I GUESS WE FINALLY MADE IT TO THE MOUNTAIN TOP. NOW WHAT. I GUESS WE’LL JUST SIT THERE UNTIL WE GET HEMROIDS. LMAO

No comments:

Post a Comment